Schedule a FREE 15-minute Consultation Meeting With Me
No sweat, totally casual meeting to get to know you and what you're looking for. If you feel the need to hash out some details, or have any questions about the process, I am more than happy to meet with you in a brief 15-minute 1-on-1 zoom call meeting at your convenience! The call can be video or voice only depending on your preference. (I can also do phone calls as well).
Email Me a Questionnaire:
If you feel more comfortable just shooting me an email with your questions or design needs, this option is for you!
I've provided some questions below on this page as a way to outline your design request so I can reply back to you with the best quote estimate (and also fully understand your project a bit more!) You do not need to know all the answers to every question, nor do you have to answer these exact questions...it’s OK if some answers are blank! I can help consult and figure out the best solution for you through the process.
Here is a PDF that outlines what you can expect for pricing and various design options!
Questions to answer in your email:
1. What type of end product(s) are you looking to have designed?
2: Will this be 1 color only (any color + white), or multi-color (more than 2 colors in addition to white)?
3. Do you currently have a logo or other assets (fonts, colors) that are very particular to your brand?
If you are able, please attach the logo files (ideally PDF, eps, .ai or a high resolution .jpg if possible)
4. Do you already have a rough idea of what you might want the design to look like (or have content pre-written up for an infographic or PDF)? If so, what do you have in mind?
5. What are you hoping to have this design do? What is it’s purpose, and who is the target audience?
6. Do you have any examples of designs or imagery as inspiration? (other infographics, logos you like or dislike, design styles or fonts, etc). Please attach to your email if you do!
7. What is your anticipated due date or timeline to have this project completed?